Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Fun!

I loved designing and teaching Christmas and Winter cards, but I'm glad to be back to summer again. I love, love, love the new summer stamps so I just had to have one more class using these adorable images. I've never surfed, but this surfboard is so cool it almost makes me want to "hang ten."



As soon as I saw the alligator I knew I wanted to have him peeking along the top of the water. It took me a while to figure this one out (I never said I was smart), but I think I finally got what I wanted.

These two cards are part of my upcoming Summer Fun! class at Angela's on Sunday, August 2. I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kowbunga, i love that cool wave!!
fabulous cards!

Dawn said...

I wanna catch that wave! how'd ya do that water on the alligator card? It looks real!

Lori Barnett said...

Hey...I wanna know how you did that alligator card too! Too cool!

Rhonda said...

WOW Melinda!!!! These cards are amazing!!! Love the alligator in the swamp water and LOVE that super cool wave!!!