Monday, July 13, 2009

A Muse Bouche

I'm loving all the nature images in the A Muse-a-palooza release! And the sentiment stamps are fantastic. This little peek is part of my Christmas Wishes class. Click on the card and you'll see all the sparkly goodness!

I want to give a shout out to the ladies at Create It Crafts! We had a great time this past weekend playing with all the new stamps. Thanks Kim for hosting a great kick-off to A Muse-a-palooza.

I'm looking forward to more fun at Angela's Happy Stamper. I'll be teaching this card (and others, of course) on Thursday night. Then, on Saturday we have a full day of Christmas fun!

7 comments:

lexi said...

this is so pretty--i really love that sparkle!

Elena said...

I was hoping that I could stop by on Thursday night, but my husband will still be out of town. Maybe Saturday morning. I LOVE the sparkle on this card!

cheiron said...

So pretty. Loving the sparkly pinecone!

Novell said...

So glad you had a great AMAP!!

Glenda said...

Your sparkly pine cone is fabulous!

Lori Barnett said...

LOVE these new images...especially with the glitter!

Dawn said...

The pine cone looks right at home on that branch! Nice job!