Monday, July 13, 2009

A Muse Bouche

I'm loving all the nature images in the A Muse-a-palooza release! And the sentiment stamps are fantastic. This little peek is part of my Christmas Wishes class. Click on the card and you'll see all the sparkly goodness!

I want to give a shout out to the ladies at Create It Crafts! We had a great time this past weekend playing with all the new stamps. Thanks Kim for hosting a great kick-off to A Muse-a-palooza.

I'm looking forward to more fun at Angela's Happy Stamper. I'll be teaching this card (and others, of course) on Thursday night. Then, on Saturday we have a full day of Christmas fun!

7 comments:

lexi said...

this is so pretty--i really love that sparkle!

Elena said...

I was hoping that I could stop by on Thursday night, but my husband will still be out of town. Maybe Saturday morning. I LOVE the sparkle on this card!

cheiron said...

So pretty. Loving the sparkly pinecone!

Novell said...

So glad you had a great AMAP!!

Glenda J said...

Your sparkly pine cone is fabulous!

Lori Barnett said...

LOVE these new images...especially with the glitter!

Dawn said...

The pine cone looks right at home on that branch! Nice job!