Thursday, November 1, 2007

Playing continued...


I'm still avoiding cleaning my apartment so here's another Thanksgiving goody. It's a placecard if you couldn't figure it out. Of course, I had to use my Tiny Pumpkin stamp again! This was very easy except for cutting out the corn image. It turned out fairly well, but I think I could use a remedial cutting class. I'm just too impatient and I usually manage to cut something I'm not supposed to.
I hope you had a spoooky and fun Halloween!
All images and paper by A Muse Artstamps.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are on a ROLL!!! My goodness! Fabulous!

Michelle Mallett said...

I haven't been this excited about a stamp company in a long time-Elzybells. I would love to subscribe to your blog but can't figure it out. Help please, michellemallett@comcast.net thanks

Melinda said...

Hello Michelle:
I'm so glad you love Elzybells as much as I do!

I'm not sure if you are interested in subscribing to the Elzybells blog or mine, but here's some information.

First, to subscribe to the Elzybells blog (elzybellsna.typepad.com) there are several links along the left sidebar.

Second, for my blog you should be able to subscribe by going to the link at the bottom that says subscribe to posts. I don't know if you tried this.

Last, I'm told that you can go to a website called Feedblitz (www.feedblitz.com), scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "subscribe to any blog" and enter the address you want.

I hope this helps, and thanks for visiting my blog!
Melinda

Rhonda said...

Very cool! I love this!