Friday, November 9, 2007

Brrrr...



It's getting cold {insert deep sigh}, but it does give me an opportunity to use the Christmas and winter stamps I love so much. This card is one I made for an upcoming class. I like to use unusual colors and I *heart* pink so this card just came to me very quickly. It was scanned so the snowflakes don't show up as nicely as I would want, but I hope you get the idea.

I also have some exciting news, but {insert another deep sigh} I can't tell you just yet. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like the penguins with the pink. So unique!

Chrisi said...

I know the exiting news cuz I saw your Card O' The Week! Color me impressed! You're a star! I'm proud to know yoU!

Rhonda said...

Adorable!! I love those penguins and the layout and the cute colors!!

Korie B. said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!! I can't seem to get enough of those stamps. Thanks for the showing off your card. I can't wait to copy it!

Korie B.
http://www.wewillalwayshaveparis.com