Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Brief Note...




Thank you to all the ladies at Rubber Chicken. I had such fun seeing some old friends and new faces at my two classses on Sunday! I hope we'll get together again at my next classes on August 12. It seems a little early to be celebrating Halloween and Christmas, but I couldn't help it. The new stamps from A Muse are just too cute to wait until the "appropriate" time.


This card uses the cute briefs and, of course, I had to use "a brief note" with it. The middle image was stamped on scrap and cut out. I applied the blue shading (a marker) with a Dove Blender. It's a great way to use your marker pens. I then attached the image with Pop Dots (what else?).


Now for one of the Fall cards that we will be making in the August 12 class! I love the farmer, but at first couldn't figure out many uses for him. But, doesn't he go perfectly on this card? You can't see it very well in this picture, but I used a glaze pen on the pumpkins to make them a little shiny. Hope you like this little sneak peek at my next class!

No comments: