Friday, June 8, 2007

Sneak Peek


It's been a while since I last posted. I was hoping to have some cards scanned so there would be a better image, but "life" got in the way. This card is a little sneak peek for a class I'll be teaching at Rubber Chicken. There's been a little mix-up with the dates so we're still working it out. I'm hoping for June 24!
Have you checked out the AP blog? There are all kinds of fun things going on there. You can even order an AP t-shirt. They're so cute and I have one in pink (what else?).
Plans are really humming along for A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA at Angela's Happy Stamper. Check out the website for the schedule of events (July 9-15). I'm really getting excited about the classes I'll be teaching. First we'll be making a spoooky house on Wednesday (6/11) and then on Friday and Saturday we have a 10 Card Class using A Muse's new release of stamps.
All images and papers by A Muse Artstamps.
I have fallen in love with the new "daisy doodle" stamp! Here I used it to create my own decorative paper. I randomly stamped the daisy doodle on a piece of a black tiny dot notecard. I trimmed it with a wavy decorative scissor and attached it to a lime peel solid notecard.

1 comment:

Michelle M White said...

I just love this card...the colors are great!