Friday, June 29, 2007

Aaah...Ribbon!

The current AP challenge is using ribbon. Is there anyone who doesn't love ribbon? I have a crazy big stash of ribbon that I don't know if I'll ever get to use. But that's OK. I just like to look at it! I like to use it in many ways, from simply wrapping and tying it around a card to making it a part of the image itself. I've used ribbon to make a scarf and even a beach towel. How many ways do you use ribbon? I'm always looking for new ideas.
This card uses ribbon as a simple decorative embellishment. After I adhered the oval I punched a hole through the front flap and threaded the ribbon through. I'm not great with bows (unless I use a Bow Easy) so I usually just tie a knot.
Have a great weekend!

All images and paper by A Muse Artstamps.

No comments: