Thursday, September 11, 2008

Am I pushing it?


Summer isn't even over and I'm wishing for Fall. I just can't help it. Fall is my favorite time of year. The air is crisp and clear and I feel invigorated after the heat of summer. Even though I'm a looong way from my school years, I still think of Fall as a time of beginnings.
This card, featuring the new pumpkin stack stamp, reminds me of special times when I was young. I would always look forward to getting that one "perfect" pumpkin for Halloween!
This card is also featured in my upcoming "Fall" ing for A Muse classes at Create It Crafts (Sept. 14) and Angela's Happy Stamper (Oct. 4).
I hope I'll see you there!

3 comments:

jenstamps said...

Love this cute scene!!! Great color combo too!

Denise said...

So cute! Love the colors.

Lori Barnett said...

Adorable cards! I love the Fall stuff.