Monday, March 24, 2008

Simplify

Lately I've been thinking a lot about how I need to simplify my life. It seem that many people, including myself, just have too much stuff! It could be actual possessions, but I'm also talking about emotional stuff too. I need to simplify. I need to determine what's really important to me and what I can do without. I've been making a list. I don't know if I'm done, but this is a start....
1. My faith
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My work
5. My creative outlets
It's interesting how none of these things (except maybe creative outlets) have anything to do with my bank account or possessions. These are the things I want to focus on!

This card shows one of my simple pleasures! I love fresh flowers and I love to have them in my home (when I can afford it). This card is a very simple design also. No layering and just a little color. Simple....

No comments: