Friday, October 5, 2007

So Many Events...so little time!

World Card Making Day is tomorrow! Check out your local stamp store and see what they are doing for this fun event. I know Angela's Happy Stamper will have an all day MITI designed by our very own Marilynn. Make sure to bring some of your beautiful handmade cards to donate for the troops. If you're not near a participating stamp store (and even if you are) be sure to check out A Muse Artstamps Cards for a Cause. They are a Gold Sponsor of WCMD and you can make cards and send them to A Muse all this month. These cards will be donated to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. They also have some adorable card kits with special cards just for WCMD. Go to the website above and see how you can purchase them.

I wish I could be at Angela's, but I'll be traveling to York, PA for the Heirloom Convention. I'll be at the A Muse Artstamps booth and we'll have MITI's! Woohoo! Please make sure to stop by if you plan to attend. I'll only be there Saturday, but I know Cindy would love to see you if your plans are for Sunday. If you have ever called A Muse in Seattle chances are you spoke to Cindy. She's the best!

No comments: